Compressport Ultra light Socks V3.0 Low ZwartArtikelnummer: RSLULV3-99RD
Een geweldige sok. Lichtgewicht, ideaal voor vochtige omstandigheden. Race en training. Gebruikt door heel veel triatleten en lopers.
The new Pro Racing Socks V3 UItralight - even more airy, even more comfort! Comfortable fit and great breathability.
Improved PRS Ultralight Run Low Socks - the well-known properties, technologies and its stability wings make this sock special. The support around the arch provides more foot stability. With the weight of only 10 grams this sock is so light that you almost can not feel it.
Years of research & development and cutting edge technology packed into a racing sock, they have quickly become the must have foot accessory for any serious endurance athlete. Worn every week-end around the globe by World champions, Pro athletes, age group athletes and week-end warriors, the COMPRESSPORT® ProRacing Socks V3.0 offer extreme comfort, improved blood circulation and biomechanical advantages.
Already packed with race proven technologies, these new versions of the ProRacing Socks offers added benefits and improved performance:
- Protection achilles tendon - The cushioning effect of the 3D.dots at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
- total water extract - The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perspiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
- Ventilation dots - Air enters the 3D.dots which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
- Thermo aeration
- Acu pressure - “The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
- Shock absorber - The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
- ultra ventilation mesh - Large surfaces of semi-transparent mesh ensure a maximum ventilation of the foot & ankle during exercise and keep the foot still light, dry and cool.
- 360° arch stim - Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.
- Hot spot preventer
- Anatomically correct - Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances.